VP of Sales
To be successful you need to possess a relentless drive with a clear "sense of urgency", and share our passion for creating our future instead of waiting for it. Our culture is rooted in strong principles around ownership and transparency. We are looking for a strong team player who combines strategic planning, internal communications, analytical-based problem-solving, and leadership of cross-functional initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- Laying the foundation for the companies’ growth ambitions by shaping the sales strategy for international market
- Working closely with the CEO and leadership team to develop business development strategies for short-term results and long-term business goals
- Define, lead, and execute a global sales growth strategy that supports the long term goals and delivers rapid and sustainable growth
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans to penetrate global markets considering customer segments, channel alternatives, competition, etc.
- Create accountability by developing optimal performance metrics, closely monitoring results, and coordinating alignment activities
- Optimize all sales aspects though supporting processes and systems that support repeatable growth
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with your internal stakeholders to further develop cross-functional structures and processes
- Recruit, develop, and retain top talent by providing career development and performance management that sets people up for success and increases employee engagement
- Enable the sales department to thrive and grow personally and professionally, creating an environment of appreciation
- Sales activities based on goals, sales results, key KPIs, sales funnel and other measures
- Creation of pricing policy for services and products offered
- Design and implementation of new sales bonus systems
What must you know and have?
- More than 5 years’ experience in Sales and Business Development roles including management of sales and business development teams
- Successful and proven track record in leading international sales of digital services
- Previous StartUp experience is a plus - you already have scaled and exited a company and want to help others do the same
- You have a strong business sense with the ability to coach and inspire others
- You are driven, self-motivated, result-oriented and work purposefully to achieve common goals together with your team
- As a leader, you take full responsibility for the processes that are part of your area of responsibility
- Strong leadership and distinct strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English