Technical Support and Integration Specialist
Evrotrust is a scale-up that specialises in providing trust as a service. Throughout the history of the company we have achieved amazing milestones by revolutionizing the way trust services are offered and used by people and enterprises.
At Evrotrust we build technology that transforms the way we all work and live. We offer unique technology by developing the go-to platform for fully remote business processes for user identification and qualified document signing. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop unique software - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
The company is trusted by over 800,000 registered users and over 100 blue chip clients.
We are a certified Qualified Trust Services founded in 2015. The solution is eIDAS compliant, and also meets all requirements of AML/KYC/GDPR/PSD2 and other applicable EU regulations. In 2023 we are set to become the first European Trust Service Provider to develop proprietary technology solutions to set up a Private Electronic Identification Scheme available to citizens from over 50 different countries.
To know more about us, you can visit evrotrust.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
We started Evrotrust because we realized something that the rest of the world hasn’t figured out yet. Physical ID cards, the foundation of identity in global society, and paper documents, which are the blood flow of doing business today, are dinosaurs whose days are numbered. We know that for the society to truly benefit from converging technologies, trust is required as a catalyst to facilitate the exchanges of goods and services in this new virtual world.
Every day we are striving to push the boundaries of services and impress our clients. This would have never been possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into our work. Bringing thinkers and doers together we are the perfect blend of technology and creativity. We are fearless go-getters and creative innovators who have passion, determination and make our ideas come to life.
Who You Are:
As the Technical Support and Integration Specialist, you are responsible for supporting technical leadership and providing guidance to our customers while they are integrating with Evrotrust. As a tech support and integration specialist, you take pride in ensuring that our customers’ day to day workflows are never blocked. You and your team will be the first point of contact whenever there are questions about a specific customers’ use of the product and you’ll work to provide work arounds, answer product how-to's, API questions, integration discussions and more. You will take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution. The goal of this department is to improve the focus of our product team and ensure that we are fixing the right things at the right time by providing holistics analysis of current defects and related customer sentiment as well as ensuring that the right work arounds, api endpoints, etc. are proposed to internal teams and customers.
· 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services;
· Experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS;
· Great attention to detail;
· Clear focus on service delivery and exceeding customer expectations;
· Thrive on the urgency and importance of working with customers and achieve this objective while remaining calm, organized, and thorough;
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
· Enjoy being the “go-to” person when it comes to our core functionality. Enjoy having answers when people ask questions because hate not knowing;
· Able to comfortably work in fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
· Excellent time management and multitasking skills;
· Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with our team.
· Ability to gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation.
· Excellent command of English;
· Excellent written communication skills for technical writing;
What we offer
· A challenging position in a young and ambitions company
· Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
· Growing startup experience with a positive vibe