Senior JAVA back-end developer
Evrotrust is a Bulgarian company that specialises in providing Qualified Trust Services founded in 2015. We are the first European Trust Service Provider to develop proprietary technology solutions to set up a Private Electronic Identification Scheme as well as a system to deliver remote qualified electronic trust services to ensure the secure delivery of documents from a mobile device.
We provide technology that transforms the way we all work and live. Evrotrust offers unique and revolutionary technology for assuring the electronic identification of signatories and services using strong authentication mechanisms, digital certificates and electronic signatures. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop unique software - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
The solution is eIDAS compliant, but also meets all requirements of AML/KYC/GDPR/PSD2 and other applicable EU regulations.
To know more about us, please visit evrotrust.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Every day we are striving to push the boundaries of services and impress our clients. This would have never been possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into our work. Bringing thinkers and doers together we are the perfect blend of data, technology and creativity. We are fearless go-getters and creative innovators who have passion, determination and make our ideas come to life.
At Evrotrust, we run on our people's ideas. It's how we solve problems and exceed expectations. Our team is now growing and we are on the lookout for talented individuals who always raise the bar by constantly challenging themselves.
The ideal candidate is well-rounded, experienced and skilled in many areas and excels in embracing a fast-paced, challenging environment.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, able to identify tasks, gaps or projects, develop plans.
The ideal candidate recognizes the need for building strong, healthy relationships with his or her peers and seeks to constantly improve those around his or her sphere of influence.
If you want to feel happy about what you do and the impact that you are making, new and exciting challenges motivate you, and you share our passion for quality and customer satisfaction, then we have a place for you to unfold your talent.
· 8+ years of professional experience as a Back-End developer
· In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
· Ability to leverage modern software solutions applying software and EAA design patterns.
· Writing clean, efficient, and scalable code following development best practices, accompanied with applicable tests.
· Implementing OWASP secure coding practices
· Extensive JAVA technologies development experience - Java 17+, Spring/Spring Boot, and ORM frameworks (Hibernate)
· Experience with Git and versioning, Tomcat, WildFly, and Maven
· Mastering in PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, JWT (JOSE), OAuth2.0/OpenID Connect
· Proficiency in RESTful APIs using HTTP/HTTPS/mTLS protocols.
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
· Ability to well document the developed functionalities.
· Good command of technical English
Nice to have experience with
· Development software enterprise solutions from scratch
· Cryptography and Crypto libraries
· CI/CD, Docker, Linux/WSL, and Gitflow
· Security Vaults, Prometheus, Graylog, Grafana
· Create from scratch new modern high scalable and reliable Web APIs and hosted services.
· Work closely with the project managers, technical lead, front-end and back-end developers, and DevOps engineers to deliver high-quality back-end solutions.
· Code review and optimization of services for maximum performance and reliability.
· Conduct thorough testing and debugging to maintain the integrity of the back-end codebase.
· Investigating and resolving issues within our existing production services and solutions.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
· Be a developer instead of just a coder.
What we offer
· A challenging position in a young and ambitions company
· Competitive salary
· Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded