Apply for this job
- Prepare sales contracts and agreements.
- Verify contract documents, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Ensure that contract documents are complete with correct pricing and customer details, within the agreed timescales.
- Expediting contracts through internal liaison.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Organzie and distribute monthly sales reports internally and for clients
- Check contracts regularly to give reps heads up on expiring clients and to ensure all aspects of each contract are fulfilled on time, giving reps a calendar of expiring contracts each month or quarter.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Able to comfortably work in fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- English proficiency
What we offer
- A challenging position in a young and ambitions company
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
- Growing startup experience with a positive vibe