Product Marketing Manager
Evrotrust is a scale-up that specialises in providing trust as a service. Throughout the history of the company we have achieved amazing milestones by revolutionizing the way trust services are offered and used by people and enterprises.
At Evrotrust we build technology that transforms the way we all work and live. We offer unique technology by developing the go-to platform for fully remote business processes for user identification and qualified document signing. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop unique software - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
The company is trusted by over 800,000 registered users and over 100 blue chip clients.
We are a certified Qualified Trust Services founded in 2015. The solution is eIDAS compliant, and also meets all requirements of AML/KYC/GDPR/PSD2 and other applicable EU regulations. In 2023 we are set to become the first European Trust Service Provider to develop proprietary technology solutions to set up a Private Electronic Identification Scheme available to citizens from over 50 different countries.
To know more about us, you can visit evrotrust.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
We started Evrotrust because we realized something that the rest of the world hasn’t figured out yet. Physical ID cards, the foundation of identity in global society, and paper documents, which are the blood flow of doing business today, are dinosaurs whose days are numbered. We know that for the society to truly benefit from converging technologies, trust is required as a catalyst to facilitate the exchanges of goods and services in this new virtual world.
Every day we are striving to push the boundaries of services and impress our clients. This would have never been possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into our work. Bringing thinkers and doers together we are the perfect blend of technology and creativity. We are fearless go-getters and creative innovators who have passion, determination and make our ideas come to life.
Who You Are
We are looking for our Product Storyteller
The ideal candidate will understand the product's value proposition and turn that information into compelling messages for customers, prospects, and internal audiences. As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for translating the product’s strategic objectives into a message designed to resonate with its intended user base. You will also set a strategic plan for telling this story to the right people to maximize the product’s chances of success. As a part of the Product Development Team you will collaborate with other internal teams to develop our strategy for product launches and product positioning.
- Research our market's consumer preferences then target and segment our customers effectively based on this research
- Research the market to learn the competitive environment and own the specific legal researchCreate product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition, such as white papers, ebooks, guides, trainings, blog posts
- Collaborate with sales team to create marketing content that will enable the sales team
- Develop a Go-to-market Strategy
- Analyse customers feedback and contribute to the Product Strategy
- Speak at events and webinars
- Oversee product launches, feature releases, and product positioning
Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years' of relevant experience
- Experience in building a Go-to-market Strategy
- Research and analysis skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Technical knowledge and demonstrated interest in tech innovations
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent experience in related area