Evrotrust is a pioneering Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP) and a recognized eID scheme as per eIDAS, established in 2015. Our mission is to revolutionize business processes through digitalization, encompassing remote identity validation, qualified electronic signatures, qualified delivery services, and logging with qualified timestamps. Our solutions, compliant with eIDAS, AML/KYC/GDPR/PSD2, and other EU regulations, are accessible through our web portal or integrated directly into client systems, including major platforms like Salesforce, DocuSign, and SAP.
As a Partnerships Specialist, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with existing partners and securing new partnerships that result in customer acquisition, revenue growth, and market expansion. This is a full-time hybrid role, with most of the work located in Mladost and some remote work allowed.
- Conduct thorough market and industry research to identify and segment potential partners and integrations.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and analyze customer feedback to contribute effectively to our Integration Strategy.
- Qualify business interests by identifying key decision-makers, assessing product fit, and defining engagement timelines.
- Collaborate closely with the Manager of Strategic Partnerships and the Director of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships to expand our network of ISV and reseller partners.
- Engage in a continuous learning journey to deeply understand Evrotrust's services and our integration capabilities.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer/subcontractor/procurement-focused position, preferably in the technology industry, particularly in SaaS or B2B startups
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance such as AML, eIDAS, GDPR, and PSD2
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Windows, Mac OS) and SaaS platforms, CRMs, DMS, HRMS, ERP, etc.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Technical acumen and a keen interest in tech innovations.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a clear focus on roadmap delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure, stay organized, and maintain thoroughness.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent experience.
At Evrotrust, we pride ourselves on our open-door policy, fostering an environment where every voice is heard and valued. With a team of around 50 people, we maintain a close-knit atmosphere while emphasizing work-life balance. We believe in empowering our employees to grow and thrive in a supportive and dynamic setting.