Digital Marketing Specialist
Evrotrust is a scale-up that specialises in providing trust as a service. Throughout the history of the company we have achieved amazing milestones by revolutionizing the way trust services are offered and used by people and enterprises.
At Evrotrust we build technology that transforms the way we all work and live. We offer unique technology by developing the go-to platform for fully remote business processes for user identification and qualified document signing. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop unique software - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
We are a certified Qualified Trust Services founded in 2015. The solution is eIDAS compliant, and also meets all requirements of AML/KYC/GDPR/PSD2 and other applicable EU regulations. In 2023 we are set to become the first European Trust Service Provider to develop proprietary technology solutions to set up a Private Electronic Identification Scheme available to citizens from over 50 different countries.
We started Evrotrust because we realized something that the rest of the world hasn’t figured out yet. Physical ID cards, the foundation of identity in global society, and paper documents, which are the blood flow of doing business today, are dinosaurs whose days are numbered. We know that for the society to truly benefit from converging technologies, trust is required as a catalyst to facilitate the exchanges of goods and services in this new virtual world.
Every day we are striving to push the boundaries of services and impress our clients. This would have never been possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into our work. Bringing thinkers and doers together we are the perfect blend of technology and creativity. We are fearless go-getters and creative innovators who have passion, determination and make our ideas come to life.
Who You Are
We are looking for our Product Storyteller 📝
The ideal candidate will understand the product's value proposition and turn that information into compelling messages for customers, prospects, and internal audiences. As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for translating the product’s strategic objectives into a message designed to resonate with its intended user base. You will also set a strategic plan for telling this story to the right people to maximize the product’s chances of success. As a part of the Product Development Team you will collaborate with other internal teams to develop our strategy for product launches and product positioning.
- Plan, create, and execute our Google Ads strategy from scratch.
- Leverage the latest strategies, write compelling ad copies that engage and convert, manage budget, and always look to optimize.
- Build engaging Meta Ads campaigns for our B2C offering.
- Localize PPC campaigns for international markets.
- Own remarketing - install LinkedIn, Meta, and Google pixels on our website and set up the campaigns.
- Create custom reports and analyze results in GA4. Report weekly.
- Perform keyword and competitor research for both paid and organic. Optimize accordingly.
- Support the marketing team in tasks related to email marketing and practical SEO.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of experience with Google Ads PPC campaigns. This includes keyword research, ad creation and targeting, budget management, and optimizations.
- Experience with paid social media campaigns for Meta Ads and remarketing campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics 4 and Google Search Console.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Semrush.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as MailChimp or ActiveCampaign is a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of data analytics and the ability to analyze marketing performance metrics.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.