Business Development Manager
Evrotrust is a scale-up that specialises in providing trust as a service. Throughout the history of the company we have achieved amazing milestones by revolutionizing the way trust services are offered and used by people and enterprises.
At Evrotrust we build technology that transforms the way we all work and live. We offer unique technology by developing the go-to platform for fully remote business processes for user identification and qualified document signing. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop unique software - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
The company is trusted by over 800,000 registered users and over 100 blue chip clients.
We are a certified Qualified Trust Services founded in 2015. The solution is eIDAS compliant, and also meets all requirements of AML/KYC/GDPR/PSD2 and other applicable EU regulations. In 2023 we are set to become the first European Trust Service Provider to develop proprietary technology solutions to set up a Private Electronic Identification Scheme available to citizens from over 50 different countries.
To know more about us, you can visit evrotrust.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
We started Evrotrust because we realized something that the rest of the world hasn’t figured out yet. Physical ID cards, the foundation of identity in global society, and paper documents, which are the blood flow of doing business today, are dinosaurs whose days are numbered. We know that for the society to truly benefit from converging technologies, trust is required as a catalyst to facilitate the exchanges of goods and services in this new virtual world.
Every day we are striving to push the boundaries of services and impress our clients. This would have never been possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into our work. Bringing thinkers and doers together we are the perfect blend of technology and creativity. We are fearless go-getters and creative innovators who have passion, determination and make our ideas come to life.
- Work together with our marketing team to identify prospective new clients and business opportunities.
- Develop and utilize an effective multichannel outreach approach that engages prospects.
- Turn target organizations into qualified leads by understanding their specific needs and offering a solution to benefit their business.
- Qualify business interests by identifying decision makers, assessing product fit, and defining timeframes.
- Schedule appointments and demos for the sales team, and transfer the qualified leads alongside all the insights needed for them to close the deal successfully.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to create new pipeline and drive growth.
- Track and report on key performance metrics, such as net new leads, new business pipeline growth, and suspect to qualified lead conversion rate.
- 2+ years of experience in business development, sales, or a relevant role, preferably in software or solution sales.
- Proven track record of new customer acquisition and driving sales growth.
- Proficiency in CRM Software (e.g. Salesforce), Sale Navigator, and other sales tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English
- BA/BSc in business, marketing, or a relevant field is an advantage.