Evrotrust is a scale-up that specialises in providing trust as a service. Throughout the history of the company we have achieved amazing milestones by revolutionizing the way trust services are offered and used by people and enterprises.
At Evrotrust we build technology that transforms the way we all work and live. We offer unique technology by developing the go-to platform for fully remote business processes for user identification and qualified document signing. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop unique software - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
The company is trusted by over 800,000 registered users and over 100 blue chip clients.
We are a certified Qualified Trust Services founded in 2015. The solution is eIDAS compliant, and also meets all requirements of AML/KYC/GDPR/PSD2 and other applicable EU regulations. In 2023 we are set to become the first European Trust Service Provider to develop proprietary technology solutions to set up a Private Electronic Identification Scheme available to citizens from over 50 different countries.
To know more about us, you can visit evrotrust.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
We started Evrotrust because we realized something that the rest of the world hasn’t figured out yet. Physical ID cards, the foundation of identity in global society, and paper documents, which are the blood flow of doing business today, are dinosaurs whose days are numbered. We know that for the society to truly benefit from converging technologies, trust is required as a catalyst to facilitate the exchanges of goods and services in this new virtual world.
Every day we are striving to push the boundaries of services and impress our clients. This would have never been possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into our work. Bringing thinkers and doers together we are the perfect blend of technology and creativity. We are fearless go-getters and creative innovators who have passion, determination and make our ideas come to life.
· Conduct research to identify customer needs
· Analyze business and review future prospective for the same.
· Assist team lead to create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
· Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Present products to prospective clients and promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Manage the sales cycle from receiving a lead to closing a deal
· Organize signing of sales contracts
· Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
· Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
· Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
· Proven sales track record
· Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
· Proficiency in English
· Market knowledge
· Communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to build rapport
· Time management and planning skills
· BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
What we offer
· Sales Variable Pay Scheme
· A challenging position in a young and ambitions company looking to build career.
· Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
· Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
· Growing Startup experience with a positive vibe