Apply for this job
- Conduct research to identify customer needs
- Analyze business and review future prospective for the same.
- Assist team lead to create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Present products to prospective clients and promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Manage the sales cycle from receiving a lead to closing a deal
- Organize signing of sales contracts
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
What we offer
- BGN monthly net salary
- Sales Variable Pay Scheme
- A challenging position in a young and ambitions company looking to build career.
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
- Growing Startup experience with a positive vibe