- Provide professional after-sales account management to maximize customer loyalty and ensure service consumption
- Remain in regular contact with our clients to understand and meet their needs and obstacles
- Be our client’s voice in the company
- Build long-term relationships with clients from onboarding to advising them throughout their customer lifecycle about how they can benefit from the company’s services.
- Identify at-risk clients, resolve conflicts and advise them until they find success with product.
- Ensure maximum customer retention
- Organize customer contract and annex signing
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Serve as a brand ambassador for existing and new products, developing tailored sales pitches to each client.
- Appropriately debut new products as they relate to client needs
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Maintain and grow sales by identifying new upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Proven experience working in sales, account management or project management.
- Proven track record exceeding growth goals.
- Experience building long-term professional relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management, internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
What we offer
- Sales Bonus Scheme
- A challenging position in a young and ambitions company
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package
- Growing Startup experience with a positive vibe